|Home page Health|
Scoliosis - is distortion in vertebrae. Distortions are observed mostly in thoracic and lumbar parts. Progressive development of the disorder causes deformation of chest and ribcage. This causes pathological changes in some organs and systems of human body.
Axar.az reports that idiopathic scoliosis in teenagers generally observed between the ages of 10-14. Disorder is observed in girls more than boys.
Because there are noobservablee symptoms or complaints about disorder, it can develop till deformation level. Symptoms below should be watched for observing disorder:
- One of shoulders or hips located higher than other
- One of scapulas located higher than other
- These symptoms become more observable while leaning forward
- Hunchback of ribs observed in bulging part of the deformation
- One of the arms looks longer than other
- Assimmetricity of triangles located on the back
Because scoliosis is the sickness of youth and teenagers, it can cause internal diseases, different complexes, social isolation and etc. For protection of your children detection and treatment of the sickness is very important.
Notably, Vertebrae expert, osteopath Gerhard Rays will receive patients with vertebrae disorders in Biological Medicine clinics.
Please reserve beforehand.
Contact: (012) 430-89-89.
2017.05.15 / 17:48