Axar.az
UP
17 December 2017


Healthy teen dies after too much caffeine

Home page Health
12 Punto 14 Punto 16 Punto 18 Punto

A coroner says a healthy 16-year-old South Carolina high school student died from heart problems after drinking too much caffeine.

Axar.az reports citing ABC News.

Richland County Coroner Gary Watts said Monday that Davis Cripe had no pre-existing heart condition that might have caused him to collapse and die in a classroom last month.

Watts says Cripe drank a large Mountain Dew, a latte from McDonald's and an energy drink in the two hours before his heart fell out of rhythm at Spring Hill High School near Chapin on April 26.

Watts says parents need to know that while a soda or a cup of coffee is OK for teens, large amounts of caffeine can be deadly.

Date
2017.05.16 / 18:15
Author
Axar.az
Comments
loading...
See also

The family which doesn't feel pain

UK surgeon admits signing initials on patients' livers

Baby born with heart outside body 'doing well' - Photo

Global recall of Lactalis baby milk over salmonella fears

Smartphone addiction causes 'Imbalance' in teenage brains

'Huge deal' therapy cuts migraine attacks

Reading this may save your life: Ways to avoid cancer

Doctors find 7 kgs of metal objects in man's body

Three cups of coffee a day 'may have health benefits'

Dog owners have lower risk of death

Latest
 
Xocalı soyqırımı — 1992-ci il Bağla
Bize yazin Bağla
ArxivBağla