|Home page Health|
Good nutrition is an important part of leading a healthy lifestyle.
Combined with physical activity, your diet can help you to reach and maintain a healthy weight, reduce your risk of chronic diseases (like heart disease and cancer), and promote your overall health.
1. Do not use headphones long-term.
2. Answer the phone with left ear.
3. Do not drink coffee 2 times in the day.
4. Do not drink cold water with medications.
5. Do not eat after 7 o'clock in the evening.
6. Use a little bit of fatty foods.
7. In the evening drink less water than in the morning.
8. Go in for sport
9. Do not skimp foods from food list that are rich in antioxidants against cancer and Alzheimer's diseases.
10. Use a little bit from sugar and salt.
11. Drink milk every day.
12. Always hold cholesterol under the control.
2016.02.25 / 18:00