|Home page Interview|
Axar.az presents the exclusive interview with the model of Venera Model & Cast Management Elkhan Aliyev.
– Please introduce yourself.
– Aliyev Elkhan, I was born in 1992, I am a fashion model.
– How did you come to modeling industry?
– I was interested in how to enter into this field, and then everything happened suddenly. They saw my photos and invited me to Venera model agency. I am busy with this field for almost 2 years.
– Who is your role model?
– There is no one that I really admire. Instead, while I am watching how models act, I get motivated. Amadeo Leandro is one of the models whom I just follow activities.
– What kind of troubles do you have in your work?
– Troubles were everywhere such kind of to pose in front of cameras, to walk on the podium, but after a while, everything starts to be easier, and you get used to your favorite job and become a professional model. First time I spent huge effort to reach in particular position in this field. I did everything by myself. Breaking and overcoming all the doors in front of me was not so easier. But of course, it is not the same for everyone. There are particular ones who gets everything easily, with some keys.
– Would you agree to pose with a homosexual man for the cover photo of LGBT magazine if they paid well for this?
– Of course, this is my job, it does not mean, I am a homosexual either.
– What kind targets do you have for future, do you want to continue as a model, or to find another major?
– Actually, I do not want to talk about it, because when I talk it is not realized, but I want to continue as a fashion model, it has much more opportunity, so in the future, you can be an actor besides modeling career. One of my desire is to be named International Model. I am a man with great ambitions.
– Do you satisfy with the Modeling field in Azerbaijan?
– Unfortunately, no. Everything will be great if actors and models will be appreciated. Both in financial aspect and the quality of these fields. If we do our best we have to see its returns. Now, in Azerbaijan, everyone thinks modeling is just a hobby. How can it be a hobby? It is a profession.
– How does modeling affect your life?
– After graduation from the university as a lawyer (it was the insistence of my family), I found a job in the Ministry of Transport of Azerbaijan. Then I got married, divorced, it was the really hard period of my life, and I found myself in a big looseness. Modeling pulls me from that depression.
– Imagine that your wife is a model, and she is going to be photoshoot nude, how was your reaction?
– It is her job. I will respect her. My photoshoot as a homosexual one for LGBT magazine cover in your previous question is the same circumstance.
– How do you improve yourself both mentally and physically?
– I am motivating myself, no one else. I spent all my energy in fitness, to improve my body. Never expect anything from anyone; otherwise, you will fall.
– Will you marry with a model or with your fan?
– To be honest I do not want to get marry Azerbaijani model. But, feeling her support to your job, and her admiration to me, to get married with my fan, why not.
– As we know in neighboring countries models are invited to films and TV Shows to act as an actor after a while, is there any circumstances that happened with you?
– Not yet, actually I am not participating in castings. In a case of invitation, I think, I need to improve my skills as an actor. Nowadays it starts to get popular, to use models in movies and TV shows, on the other hand, it is not professional. Most of them are not able to act, and the whole movie just gets wasted, and the audience watches it only for the particular model. I think it is unfair for other real actors somehow.
2017.04.11 / 14:48