|Home page Interview|
Axar.az presents the interview with famous footballer Tural Rzaev:
– Hi Tural, as we know you left Kapaz FC for a new team. Where do you play now?
– Hi, now, I'm in the city of Jonava. It is a small silent region which located about 32 km from Kaunas. The name of the team is Jonova FC, which is named after the city.
– How long are you playing a new team?
– For about a month.
– How many games have you played during in one month?
– I have already played 4 games and played in sensitive staff. Now is a break in the championship for the game of the Nationals. We played four games and three of them in our stadium.
– What do you think about the fans of Jonava FC?
– The club's fans are few, and I have witnessed four games that I played.
– But what is your opinion on the comparison of Kapaz FC and Jonava FC fans?
– From the point of view of the fans, Kapaz FC and Jonava FC cannot be compared. At home games, Kapaz's fans were much more than Jonava's.
– What do you think? What is the reason for the low number of fans in Jonava FC?
– Perhaps, according to the team's unsuccessful outcome. Because the team is currently in the last place.
– But what do you think with the comparison of games?
– Compared to soccer, there are both positive and negative features. It depends on the situation.
– And what about cities?
– Connected with cities, I still can not say for sure that I have not visited the big cities of the country yet.But to my mind, Baku is more beautiful.
–Do you want to come back to Baku?
–My goal is to continue the legionary squad with a better championship.
–Even though better conditions?
–No, I can return if the conditions are good.
2018.08.27 / 16:32