|Home page Society|
Being in a relationship and sharing the burden of life with someone is a beautiful experience. However, there are some women who would don't have time to involve others into their lives. These women prefer to be independent and alone because they are happy with being alone with themselves. Here are some defining characteristics of this type of women for you to spot!
1. They live in a secure world they created for themselves.
If someone gets into their lives, they might be scared that this world would be damaged.
2. Their family, career, and dreams comes first.
They are thinking of starting a family or having a child one day. However, they don't spend too much time worrying about that. They usually go with the flow but they have high expectations from life.
3. There might be remains of a broken heart.
Since that woman doesn't want to go through same things again, she might avoid getting into superficial relationships. They know for a fact that they shouldn't put love and relationship at the core of their lives.
4. These women don't enjoy showing emotions and feelings.
Because they think that showing off their true emotions may reveal their weaknesses.
5. They only depend on themselves starting from an early age.
Because these women find out for a fact that it's necessary to be independent to survive in the society.
6. For that reason, they are accustomed to dealing with their problems alone. Most of the time, they are not likely to ask for help.
7. Spending time with their BFFs is super important for them.
8. These women don't enjoy to give an account for their behavior.
This might be the reason behind their disinterest in dating.
9. They do not fall for romantic cliches.
Buying flowers or going on romantic dates wouldn't be enough to impress this type of woman. They tend to find those moves to be too cliche. They believe that romance is in the tiny details.
10. Although, they try to involve others in their lives, they don't get easily attached.
They might feel like they are drowning even if they enjoy spending time with their date. Because they are afraid that someone would damage the life they've created for themselves. This can explain the reasons behind their trust issues.
11. These women are free spirits.
Their relationship should not limit that freedom.
12. There are times they question their emotions and worry about not feeling anything.
Like any other people, they would like to share their lives with someone who understands and accepts them. Nevertheless, their independent nature doesn't allow these worries to stick around.
13. If one day they meet with a person who can really touch their hearts and who understands them, they would allow that person into their lives!
If you have a woman like that in your life then you can consider yourself as lucky.
2016.11.08 / 12:44