Axar.az
UP
16 July 2018


SOCAR owned port has received its first ship

Home page Society
12 Punto 14 Punto 16 Punto 18 Punto

State Oil Company of Azerbaijan Republic (SOCAR) built Petlim container port, in the territory of Petkim peninsula, Izmir (Turkey), has received the first ship.

The 28-year exploitation agreement with APM Terminals company included in most successful and biggest group of the world in container terminal management ‘Maersk’ group was signed in projecting stage. Income sharing agreement envisages interest for ‘Petkim’. SOCAR owns a 70 per cent share in the port, while Goldman Sachs has the rest 30 per cent stake.

The port is considered a biggest port of Aegean Sea. Coast port with 700-meter length and 16-meter depth has been constructed to allow access for more than 11 thousand huge container vessels. The port will have 10 million tons of ground freight shipping capacity.

Date
2016.12.07 / 22:58
Author
Axar.az
Comments
See also

Weather forecast in Azerbaijan for tomorrow announced

1st convoy of regime opponents leaves Syria’s Daraa

Jerusalem marks anniversary of defeated coup in Turkey

PKK terrorist on most wanted list killed in north Turkey

Provocation of reconnaissance-sabotage of Armenia was suppressed

Armenia violates ceasefire 87 times

French air group mixed up the colors of its flag

At least 10 killed by landslide in northern Myanmar

Orders of police officers martyred presented to family members

Citizens going to beaches should be careful due strong wind

Latest
 
Xocalı soyqırımı — 1992-ci il Bağla
Bize yazin Bağla
ArxivBağla