Axar.az
UP
25 May 2017


O'Reilly leaves Fox News over sex claims - Breaking

Home page World
12 Punto 14 Punto 16 Punto 18 Punto

Presenter Bill O'Reilly has been dropped from Fox News over sexual harassment claims, the company said in a one-sentence statement on Wednesday.

"After a thorough and careful review of the allegations... Bill O'Reilly will not be returning" the network said.
Mr O'Reilly has been on holiday since 12 April, and was photographed shaking hands with Pope Francis at the Vatican earlier on Wednesday.

More than 50 sponsors have withdrawn ads from his show, The O'Reilly Factor.

Pressure on Fox has mounted since recent reports that five women received $13m in payouts because of Mr O'Reilly's behaviour.

The prime-time presenter, who has been with the US network almost since its inception, has denied all of the allegations.

The decision comes after an emergency meeting of the 21st Century Fox board, New York Magazine reported.
Fox broadcaster Tucker Carlson will be taking over Mr O'Reilly's 20:00 time slot, the company said in a follow-up statement.

Date
2017.04.19 / 23:59
Author
Axar.az
Comments
Загрузка...
See also

Police officer martyred in clash with PKK

Suicide blast in Indonesia - 3 dead

Theresa May cuts short G7 trip

Russia sent Iskander-M to Central Asia - First time ever

Police make 2 more arrests over Manchester terror attack

Police release woman arrested for Manchester bombing

Trump plans cuts to medicaid after promising not to

US ramps up bombing in Afghanistan as...

White House denies 'egregious' budget accounting error

NATO faces pressure to demolish ISIS - decision made

Latest
 
Xocalı soyqırımı — 1992-ci il Bağla
Bize yazin Bağla
ArxivBağla