|Home page World|
A mall in Moscow caught fire late Monday and many people got hurt in the incident.
Axar.az reports citing TASS.
The giant blaze reportedly left 14 people, one of them a child, injured. The 'Rio' shopping mall in the northeast of Moscow on Dmitrovskoe Highway was engulfed in the fire which started on its second floor.
"There's thick black smoke as textile products are burning, the smoke exhaust system might have malfunctioned in the building," a source speaking to Russian news agency TASS said, giving a possible explanation for the fire.
2017.07.10 / 22:44