UP

Sergey Lavrov and Mevlut Cavusoglu held a telephone call

Home page World
12 Punto 14 Punto 16 Punto 18 Punto
Sergey Lavrov and Mevlut Cavusoglu held a telephone call

Russian and Turkish Foreign Ministers Sergey Lavrov and Mevlut Cavusoglu held a telephone call on Friday, a source in the Turkish Foreign Ministry told reporters without specifying the details of the conversation.

Axar.az reports citing TASS.

The source noted that "the talks had been initiated by the Russian side."

Russian and Turkish Presidents Vladimir Putin and Recep Tayyip Erdogan earlier held a telephone conversation as well. The two presidents focused on developments in Syria, including a drone attack against Russia’s military base.

Date
2018.01.12 / 13:57
Author
Axar.az
See also

Trump says he is considering limited military strike on Iran

Iran to submit draft proposal in days, says Araghchi

Ukrainian losses updated on the 1,458th day of the war

Europe’s main military powers to develop low-cost air-defense

UN says it risks halting Somalia aid due to funding cuts

Japanese leader Takaichi warns of China 'coercion'

UK foreign minister will meet Rubio

Norway relocates soldiers in Mideast

Car falls through ice on Lake Baikal, killing tourists

FIFA and the Board of Peace announce strategic partnership

Latest
Xocalı soyqırımı — 1992-ci il Bağla
Bize yazin Bağla
ArxivBağla