Axar.az
UP

A terrible fire in a building in England - Photo

Home page World
12 Punto 14 Punto 16 Punto 18 Punto

A fire in Bedford, England, covered 20 apartments.

Axar.az reports that two people were injured in a fire caused by a gas explosion in an apartment in Redwood Grove.

One person, who wanted to escape from the fire, jumped from the second floor of the apartment.

The police and firefighters who were involved in the incident warned people to stay away from the area. The Fire and Rescue Service urged citizens to keep doors and windows closed.

Many buildings in the area, including a primary school, were evacuated.

Date
2022.07.04 / 21:36
Author
Nurlana Ahmadova
Comments
See also

Reznikov: This is the only way we can agree with Russia

Montenegro declared Russian diplomat persona non grata

Race against time for Rishi Sunak as Truss touted to win UK

Ukraine destroyed the modern anti-drone system

Trump Admin-Saudi NP resurfaces ahead of warrant unseal

The shock from Bagdasaryan: Dashnaks organize orgies

Another separatist leader was killed in Ukraine

Putin called a meeting of the Council of Ministers

FTX employees refuse the war

The war set back the Russian economy for four years

Latest
Xocalı soyqırımı — 1992-ci il Bağla
Bize yazin Bağla
ArxivBağla