UP

Hollande condemns Quebec mosque attack

Home page Politics
12 Punto 14 Punto 16 Punto 18 Punto
Hollande condemns Quebec mosque attack

French President Francois Hollande condemned Monday the shooting that took place in the Islamic Cultural Center in the Canadian province of Quebec earlier in the day.

"I strongly denounce the horrendous terrorist attack on a mosque in Quebec that left six people dead and many more injured," Hollande posted on his Twitter account.

Quebec police confirmed the deaths of six people as result of the shooting that took place in the cultural center just before 01:00 GMT. Two people were said to have been detained in connection with the shooting.

Date
2017.01.30 / 16:24
Author
Axar.az
See also

Bannon courted Epstein in his efforts to ‘take down’ Pope

Czech PM plans to visit Baku in April

Ilham Aliyev’s official visit to Serbia concludes

Aliyev and Vucic attend informal breakfast - Photo

Aliyev sent congratulatory letter to President of Lithuania

Simonyan says 2026 elections key to peace with Azerbaijan

Serbia–Azerbaijan strategic partnership has bright future

Aliyev: Regions face unpredictable changes

Aliyev may visit Serbia again this year

Azerbaijan and Serbia celebrate friendship

Latest
Xocalı soyqırımı — 1992-ci il Bağla
Bize yazin Bağla
ArxivBağla