UP

Kushner family business cancels China business pitch

Home page Politics
12 Punto 14 Punto 16 Punto 18 Punto
Kushner family business cancels China business pitch

The company owned by the sister of Jared Kushner, Donald Trump's son-in-law, has pulled out of presentations planned for China this weekend.

Axar.az reports citing to BBC Kushner Companies was scheduled to pitch real estate opportunities to investors in the southern cities of Shenzhen and Guangzhou at the weekend.
But last week, Nicole Meyer Kushner came under fire for using her brother's name in a pitch.
Critics accused the business of playing up the family's White House links.
The company said the comments were misconstrued but has apologised.
Ms Meyer and Kushner Companies president Laurent Morali had been included in promotional material for the upcoming events.
But on Thursday, James Yolles, a spokesman for the firm, said in a statement: "No one from Kushner Companies will be in China this weekend."

Date
2017.05.12 / 09:00
Author
Axar.az
See also

Aliyev shares update on Peace Council’s first meeting - Photo

Azerbaijan may consider Gaza investments via Board of Peace

Ilham Aliyev attends inaugural Peace Council session - Photo

Europe answers Trump's call on Ukraine

US presses NATO for major reset, ending mission in Iraq

Trump meets Peace Council leaders - Video

Resolution of Board of Peace adopted unanimously

Trump: US will contribute $10 billion to the Board of Peace

Azerbaijan, others pledge over $7B to Gaza Peace Council

Trump hails friendship after Azerbaijan-Armenia peace deal

Latest
Xocalı soyqırımı — 1992-ci il Bağla
Bize yazin Bağla
ArxivBağla