UP

Reporters from 5 countries to cover dismantling of nuclear test

Home page Politics
12 Punto 14 Punto 16 Punto 18 Punto
Reporters from 5 countries to cover dismantling of nuclear test

Journalists from five countries have been invited to attend the ceremony when North Korea’s Punggye-ri nuclear test site will be dismantled, North Korea’s Foreign Ministry said on Saturday.

Axar.az informs citing TASS.

Repоrters from South Korea, China, Russia, the United States and the United Kingdom are to cover the ceremony, it said. The Foreign Ministry said in a press release circulated by the country’s KNCA news agency that the number of reporters had been confined "in due consideration of small space" at the nuclear test ground.

The North Korean authorities had promised to dismantle the Punggye-ri nuclear test site in May, with the process being made public. The agreement to this effect was reached at a summit between South Korean President Moon Jae-in and North Korean leader Kim Jong-un in Panmunjom on April 27. Kim Jong-un promised to invite journalists and security experts to North Korea to watch the process.

Date
2018.05.12 / 20:55
Author
Axar.az
See also

Hikmet Hajiyev shares Euronews report on WUF13

'Baku Declaration' signed by NGOs from 103 countries

WUF13 adopts 'Baku Call to Action'

Kim Jong Un Sends Independence Day Message to Aliyev

Jeyhun Bayramov meets with UNCTAD secretary-general

Asadov meets Turkmenistan president in Ashgabat

Germany ready to spend 5% of GDP on defense

Bayramov meets UN Deputy Secretary-General

Seventh EU-Azerbaijan Security Dialogue held in Baku

Ali Asadov arrives in Turkmenistan for CIS meeting

Latest
Xocalı soyqırımı — 1992-ci il Bağla
Bize yazin Bağla
ArxivBağla