UP

Erdogan states on F35 issue with the US

Home page Politics
12 Punto 14 Punto 16 Punto 18 Punto
Erdogan states on F35 issue with the US

As you know, last week we had a business trip to the United States at the invitation of President Trump. Our goal is to make this difficult period suitable for both countries. While we didn't find a solution to many of the issues we had during the meeting, we showed the world that we would not allow these problems to seize our relationship.

Axar.az reports this was said by Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan.

“Despite all the pressures of the system and politics, President Trump has taken the initiative on Turkey-US relations. We have approved the $ 100 billion trading target with Trump. We agreed with Trump on the search for solutions for the S-400. I said to Trump that it would be impossible for our country to abandon the S-400 system and that a strong insistence would mean an intervention on Turkey's sovereignty.

If the non-constructive approach to the F-35 continues, we will start another search, ”Erdogan said.

Date
2019.11.19 / 14:56
Author
Tural Azimzadeh
See also

Turkish Parliament to commemorate Khojaly genocide

Pakistan and Azerbaijan discuss bilateral cooperation

Iran insists nuclear material will not leave country

Iran, Qatar FMs discuss regional issues and US-Iran talks

Trump weighs ‘Token’ enrichment deal as military options loom

US blocked from using UK bases in potential Iran strike

Trump to impose 10% global tariff under 1974 trade law

Iran’s transport minister to visit Azerbaijan on Feb. 22

Trump to travel to China amid trade tensions

Aliyev, Pashinyan pictured together at Washington summit

Latest
Xocalı soyqırımı — 1992-ci il Bağla
Bize yazin Bağla
ArxivBağla