|Home page Politics|
According to the Order Number 2280 of the President of the Republic of Azerbaijan dated September 28, 2020, list of those, who will be discharged from military service on mobilization, has been revealed.
Axar.az reports that according to the Order, signed by President Ilham Aliyev today, military servicemen, included the following categories, are discharged from military service on mobilization from tomorrow:
- Those who have three or more children;
- Those who have a family member with a disability of the first degree under protection;
- Those who have a minor sister or brother under protection;
- Those who are the only child of a family;
- Whose fathers or brothers killed or died during battle operations, as well as executing their duties on military service.
- Those who wounded during combat operations, as well as who considered unfit by military- medical commissions during peacetime, and limited useful during wartime;
- Those whose close relatives died as a result of the provocations of the Republic of Armenia and shelling of territories of the Republic of Azerbaijan
- Regardless ownership and organizational legal form studying in undergraduate, graduate, doctoral (adjunct), basic (basic higher) medical education and residency in the form of full-time education, in state-registered, in educational institutions with special permission (license) and accredited activities, as well as in their branches, in the Azerbaijan National Academy of Sciences and other scientific organizations provided for in the "List of higher education institutions and scientific organizations of the Republic of Azerbaijan where doctorates are established" approved by the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Azerbaijan No. 235 dated December 14, 2010.
2020.12.01 / 18:14