|Home page Society|
Yesterday a Silk Way Airlines cargo plane carrying nine people has crashed after taking off from Dwyer Airport in Helmand province in southern Afghanistan.
5 people lost their lives:
- Rashid Shaydanov (commander)
- Altay Abdullayev (second pilot)
- Nadir Rzayev (flight mechanic)
- Nazim Asadullayev (navigator)
- Firdovsi Aliyev (on-board wireless operator)
Relatives of the compatriots who lost their lives spread information about it. The list has not been approved yet by the State Civil Aviation Administration.
2016.05.19 / 11:06