UP

Inter Milan’s Hakimi contracts COVID-19

Home page Sports
12 Punto 14 Punto 16 Punto 18 Punto
Inter Milan’s Hakimi contracts COVID-19

Achraf Hakimi of Inter Milan has tested positive for the novel coronavirus, the Italian football club said Wednesday.

Axar.az informs that, this was reported by foreign media.

"Achraf Hakimi has tested positive in the latest round of UEFA checks (required by hygiene protocols) undertaken ahead of tonight's game against Borussia Monchengladbach," Inter said in a statement.

Hakimi, 21, is "totally asymptomatic and will now follow the procedure set out by the health protocol," it added.

Inter signed the Moroccan from Real Madrid in Spain last month to a deal that will keep him in Giuseppe Meazza Stadium until 2025.

Date
2020.10.21 / 22:54
Author
Axar.az
See also

Azerbaijan wins six medals at U15 European Wrestling

Qarabag's potential Europa League opponents determined

Sampdoria youngster joins Azerbaijan U-21 squad

Madina Sadigova wins European karate gold

Shamakhi FC parts ways with coach Ayxan Abbasov

Qarabag FK confirms three player exits - Photo

Azerbaijan announces squad for June training camp

Ulviyya Musayeva wins U15 European wrestling title

Trabzonspor win Turkish Cup after victory over Konyaspor

Azerbaijan Premier League round 33 continues

Latest
Xocalı soyqırımı — 1992-ci il Bağla
Bize yazin Bağla
ArxivBağla