UP

Trump doesn't want celebrities in his inauguration

Home page World
12 Punto 14 Punto 16 Punto 18 Punto
Trump doesn't want celebrities in his inauguration

Donald Trump says he wants “the people” to attend his presidential inauguration, dismissing the “so-called ‘A’ list celebrities” who he claims are seeking tickets to the Jan. 20 event.

On Twitter late Thursday, Trump is slamming the celebrities who supported the campaign of his Democratic rival, Hillary Clinton, saying, “look what they did for Hillary, NOTHING.”

The tweet doesn’t name any specific celebrities.

Trump’s transition team has so far named just a few entertainers who will be performing during his inaugural events. The Mormon Tabernacle Choir and the Radio City Rockettes announced Thursday that they will be participating.

Date
2016.12.23 / 15:24
Author
Axar.az
See also

Israel, Board of Peace to establish two Gaza working groups

Russia struck two cargo vessels in Ukrainian ports

IRGC denies talks with US, calls Trump's claim lie

5.4-magnitude earthquake strikes off Kamchatka coast

Armed men seize vessel off the coast of Somalia

Ukrainian military losses updated on 1,636th day of war

Ukraine procurs equalizer guided aerial bomb - Video

Trump says he may endorse candidate in Israeli election

Netanyahu uses Erdogan footage in election campaign - Video

Trump threatens Oman over Iran negotiations

Latest
Xocalı soyqırımı — 1992-ci il Bağla
Bize yazin Bağla
ArxivBağla