UP

2 PKK terrorists killed in southeastern Turkey

Home page World
12 Punto 14 Punto 16 Punto 18 Punto
2 PKK terrorists killed in southeastern Turkey

Two PKK terrorists were killed during clashes between security forces and PKK terrorists in Turkey's southeastern provinces on Friday, according to the Turkish military.

The Turkish General Staff announced on Saturday that the two terrorists were killed in two separate incidents that occurred in the Hakkari and Bitlis provinces on Friday.

The PKK -- listed as a terrorist organization by Turkey, the U.S. and the EU -- resumed its armed campaign against Turkey in July 2015.

Since then, it has been responsible for the deaths of some 1,200 Turkish security personnel and civilians, including a number of women and children.

Date
2017.05.28 / 11:59
Author
Axar.az
See also

Germany urges citizens to leave Iran over potential US strike

Hungary blocks €90bn EU loan to Ukraine

US strikes on Iran could target individual leaders

Two killed in attack on Russia’s Belgorod region

Supreme Court strikes down most of Trump's tariffs

US jets intercept Russian planes near Alaska

Saudi Crown Prince hints at bomb if Iran goes nuclear

Trump says he is considering limited military strike on Iran

Iran to submit draft proposal in days, says Araghchi

Ukrainian losses updated on the 1,458th day of the war

Latest
Xocalı soyqırımı — 1992-ci il Bağla
Bize yazin Bağla
ArxivBağla