UP

UK police arrest 28-year-old man in London bridge probe

Home page World
12 Punto 14 Punto 16 Punto 18 Punto
UK police arrest 28-year-old man in London bridge probe

British police arrested a 28-year-old man early on Saturday in connection with their inquiry into last week’s terror attack in the London Bridge area.

"Detectives investigating the London Bridge terror attack carried out a warrant, and made a further arrest, in east London in the early hours of Saturday, 10 June," the Metropolitan Police said.

The man is suspected of "being concerned in the commission, preparation or instigation of acts of terrorism." He was detained at a residential address in Barking.

The announcement came hours after the police said they had made an arrest in another east London district. A total of seven men are in custody over the probe into last Saturday’s van and knife attack that killed eight people and wounded 48.

Date
2017.06.10 / 13:57
Author
Axar.az
See also

U.S. Marines board Iranian-flagged tanker in Gulf of Oman

Russia to restrict flower imports from Armenia

Bulgarian president visits Sumgayit Industrial Park

Erdogan and Trump hold talks on regional issues

France summons Israeli envoy over flotilla incident

Italy summons Israeli ambassador over flotilla treatment

US unseals charges against Raul Castro

Shoigu says Armenia took unfriendly steps toward Russia

Iran vows strong response to any new aggression

Kupiansk remains under Ukrainian control

Latest
Xocalı soyqırımı — 1992-ci il Bağla
Bize yazin Bağla
ArxivBağla