UP

Zarif refuses to talk over a new nuclear deal

Home page World
12 Punto 14 Punto 16 Punto 18 Punto
Zarif refuses to talk over a new nuclear deal

Iranian Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif on Monday said Iran is not interested in talks with Washington, but any mediation should focus on bringing the United States back to the 2015 nuclear deal which it left last year.

Axar.az reports citing Reuters that Zarif was speaking in Finland after meeting Foreign Affairs Minister Pekka Haavisto, who said Europe was doing its best to salvage the deal.

Date
2019.08.19 / 16:08
Author
Axar.az
See also

Germany urges citizens to leave Iran over potential US strike

Hungary blocks €90bn EU loan to Ukraine

US strikes on Iran could target individual leaders

Two killed in attack on Russia’s Belgorod region

Supreme Court strikes down most of Trump's tariffs

US jets intercept Russian planes near Alaska

Saudi Crown Prince hints at bomb if Iran goes nuclear

Trump says he is considering limited military strike on Iran

Iran to submit draft proposal in days, says Araghchi

Ukrainian losses updated on the 1,458th day of the war

Latest
Xocalı soyqırımı — 1992-ci il Bağla
Bize yazin Bağla
ArxivBağla