UP

Prince Andrew 'appalled' by Jeffrey Epstein's sex abuse claims

Home page World
12 Punto 14 Punto 16 Punto 18 Punto
Prince Andrew 'appalled' by Jeffrey Epstein's sex abuse claims

Prince Andrew is appalled by sex abuse claims about his ex-friend Jeffrey Epstein, Buckingham Palace has said.

Axar.az reports citing BBC.

It comes after the Mail on Sunday published footage that claimed to show the Duke of York inside the financier's Manhattan mansion in 2010 - two years after Epstein's first conviction.

Epstein, 66, took his own life in a jail cell while awaiting trial on sex trafficking charges in New York.

He previously socialised with Prince Andrew and President Donald Trump.

A Buckingham Palace statement said: "The Duke of York has been appalled by the recent reports of Jeffrey Epstein's alleged crimes.

"His Royal Highness deplores the exploitation of any human being and the suggestion he would condone, participate in or encourage any such behaviour is abhorrent."

Date
2019.08.19 / 21:13
Author
Axar.az
See also

Zelensky “buying time” with Yermak's resignation

Sviridenko considered for Yermak’s former post

Explosion on chemical tanker near the Istanbul Strait

US ready to recognize Russia’s control for peace deal

Armenia–Turkiye hold new railway talks

Ukraine names delegation for upcoming talks with the US

Ukraine’s Presidential Chief of Staff resigns

Azerbaijan-Armenia hold 12th border delimitation meeting

Putin and Orban hold over 3-hour meeting in Moscow

Orban visits Moscow without EU mandate - Merz

Latest
Xocalı soyqırımı — 1992-ci il Bağla
Bize yazin Bağla
ArxivBağla