UP

No US base is being built in Kazakhstan - President

Home page World
12 Punto 14 Punto 16 Punto 18 Punto
No US base is being built in Kazakhstan - President

The construction of a US military base in Kazakhstan is not on the agenda and is not being discussed.

Axar.az reports that the statement came from Kazakh President Gasim Jomart Tokayev in an interview with Komsomolskaya Pravda newspaper.

According to him, Kazakhstan is constantly negotiating with the United States on disarmament and non-proliferation. He said US and Kazakh experts had previously worked together on biosafety at the former anti-cholera institute in Almaty. Tokayev said the contract between the parties had expired and the foreigners had left the laboratory.

Date
2020.06.03 / 15:41
Author
Tural Azimzadeh
See also

Pashinyan rules out Russian gas price hike for Armenia

Russian military losses updated on day 1549

WUF13 releases agenda for May 22

Sumud aid flotilla members arrive in Turkiye

US to send 5,000 more troops to Poland

Global oil prices rise again

Oil markets nearing ‘red zone’ as Iran crisis deepens

Iran, US move closer to potential ceasefire deal

Lukashenko, Putin observe joint nuclear forces exercise

NATO chief reaffirms security commitment to Latvia

Latest
Xocalı soyqırımı — 1992-ci il Bağla
Bize yazin Bağla
ArxivBağla