|Home page World|
“This incident has not had any effect on the process of uranium enrichment and Natanz facilities are active as before; Iran’s nuclear activities are peaceful and despite hostilities of enemies, it cannot be stopped,” Rabiei said on Tuesday in his weekly presser.
Axar.az reports citing foreign media that on Thursday, Iran said an incident affected a shed under construction at the Natanz complex, but it caused no casualties and failed to stop enrichment work at the facility. The Supreme National Security Council (SNSC) said the main cause has been determined and will be announced at an appropriate time.
Meanwhile, some Western media have claimed that the Israeli regime has been behind the incident. Citing a “Middle Eastern intelligence officer”, the New York Times claimed that the Israeli regime had planted a powerful bomb at the Natanz complex in central Iran last week.
The Atomic Energy Organization of Iran has announced that a new and more advanced shed would be built at Natanz nuclear facility to replace the one damaged in the incident.
2020.07.07 / 18:14