|Home page World|
The preliminary agenda of the 31st special session of the General Assembly, initiated by President Ilham Aliyev, has been published on the UN website.
Axar.az informs that, 7 items were included in the agenda.
1. Opening of the 74th regular session of the General Assembly by the delegation of the President.
2. A minute of silence dedicated to prayer or meditation.
3. Powers of Representatives at the Special Session of the General Assembly:
a) Appointment of members of the Audit Committee;
b) Report of the Competence Review Committee.
4. Election of the Chairman and other authorized persons.
5. Approval of the agenda.
6. Organization of the session.
7. General discussions.
2020.07.12 / 10:32