UP

The Kremlin accepted Nikol's apology

Home page World
12 Punto 14 Punto 16 Punto 18 Punto
The Kremlin accepted Nikol's apology

The Kremlin is pleased with Yerevan's latest statement on the Alexanders.

Axar.az reports that the statement came from Russian President's Spokesman Dmitry Peskov. He stressed the importance of restoring the truth in this matter.

Earlier, Putin and Pashinyan had a telephone conversation. The Prime Minister apologized to the Russian leader for his statements that only 10 per cent of the "Iskander" missiles used during the Second Karabakh War exploded, and said that he had been misinformed.

Date
2021.03.01 / 16:55
Author
Axar.az
See also

Musk refused Ukraine’s request to use Starlink in Russia

Kazakhstan Kurultai election turnout exceeds 72%

Russia faces gasoline shortage, but diesel supply stable

Zelenskiy says Russia plans to mobilise 300,000 troops

Putin demands forecast on end of Russia’s fuel crisis

Zelensky says Russia has up to 630 ballistic missiles

Tokayev: Too early to discuss another presidential term

Armenian soldier found dead with gunshot wound

Pakistan army chief to visit Tehran on Monday

Iran-linked hackers shut down UK power plant for four days

Latest
Xocalı soyqırımı — 1992-ci il Bağla
Bize yazin Bağla
ArxivBağla