UP

Another civilian died as the result of wildfire in Turkey

Home page World
12 Punto 14 Punto 16 Punto 18 Punto
Another civilian died as the result of wildfire in Turkey

Another person died in forest fires in Turkey.

Axar.az reports that the statement came from Turkish Agriculture and Forestry Minister Bekir Pakdemirli.

The Minister said that work is underway to extinguish the forest fires that have been going on for seven days.

Pakdemirli said 152 fires had been extinguished and 11 were still burning.

He said one person was killed in the fire, bringing the death toll to eight.

Date
2021.08.04 / 12:40
Author
Tural Azimzadeh
See also

60-day US Iran deal may reopen Strait of Hormuz

Pashinyan announces launch of Akhalkalaki–Kars railway

Russia hits Bila Tserkva with Oreshnik medium - Video

Gunman killed after shooting near White House - Video

US warns Japan of Tomahawk delivery delays over Iran war

One-page US-Iran agreement may be published on May 24

Trump says Iran agreement largely negotiated

Train blast in Pakistan kills at least 16 people - Video

2 dead and 56 injured in Russian attack on Kyiv - Video

US embassy warns of possible major air attack on Kyiv

Latest
Xocalı soyqırımı — 1992-ci il Bağla
Bize yazin Bağla
ArxivBağla