|Home page World|
Bloomberg has released its forecast for the main risks of the global economy in 2022.
Axar.az reports that the agency has systematized the first 5 main risks.
1. The spread of the Omicron strain of the coronavirus - if it turns out to be more dangerous than others, the world economy could slow down to 4.2 per cent, otherwise economic growth could be 5.7 per cent.
2. Tensions between Russia and Ukraine could lead to higher gas prices.
3. Natural disasters will lead to higher food prices.
4. An increase in the US Federal Reserve's base interest rate will result in a decrease in capital inflows from emerging markets.
5. Any escalation around Taiwan could lead to a war between China and the United States or could lead to the collapse of the island's semiconductor production and sanctions that could affect the entire market.
Despite all this, most experts expect a confident recovery in the economy, lower prices and an exit from government monetary policy.
2021.12.14 / 11:12