UP

Russia lost 55% of its army in Donetsk

Home page World
12 Punto 14 Punto 16 Punto 18 Punto
Russia lost 55% of its army in Donetsk

Russia is preparing to move a large number of reserve units to the Donbas.

Axar.az reports this is stated in the latest intelligence report of the British Ministry of Defense.

According to the report, heavy fighting continues in the Donbas at a time when Russia is trying to blockade Severodonetsk through Izyum in the north and Popasnaya in the south.

Although the Russian government has not published information on the total number of military casualties in Ukraine since March 25, it can be estimated that they have lost a lot of soldiers:

As of June 16, the Donetsk People's Republic said that 2,128 servicemen had been killed and 8,897 wounded since the beginning of 2022. This means that Russia has lost 55% of its military power in the Donetsk "People's Republic". The figures show that the Russian army is exhausted. At the same time, "there is a high probability that the DPR forces will be equipped with outdated weapons and equipment," the intelligence service said.

Date
2022.06.22 / 12:38
Author
Zuleykha Aghasieva
See also

France bans Ben-Gvir over flotilla incident

CENTCOM redirects 100 ships in Iran blockade

Trump shares map showing Iran in US flag colors - Photo

Trump says he's '50/50' on Iran deal or bombs

Cholera outbreak worsens in Sudan’s West Kordofan

Kilicdaroglu promises return to CHP founding principles

Ukrainian military losses updated on day 1550

Pashinyan: I will leave if people decide I should go

US and Iran report progress on talks ending the war

18 killed in attack on Starobilsk college - Video

Latest
Xocalı soyqırımı — 1992-ci il Bağla
Bize yazin Bağla
ArxivBağla