UP

The Russian military took their families out of Melitopol

Home page World
12 Punto 14 Punto 16 Punto 18 Punto
The Russian military took their families out of Melitopol

Families of Russian servicemen were evacuated from Melitopol.

Axar.az reports that Melitopol mayor Ivan Fyodorov said this.

"Last week, after the active activity of the Armed Forces of Ukraine, the Russian military began to evict families from Melitopol. We see this clearly," he said.

The mayor also confirmed the information that the local "leadership" of the invaders fled to Melitopol after the bridges were blown up in the Kherson region.

Date
2022.08.15 / 16:24
Author
Zuleykha Aghasieva
See also

Venezuelan opposition leader will run again for presidency

Russian military losses updated on day 1551

Oreshnik, Kinzhal, Zircon missiles used in Ukraine strike - Video

60-day US Iran deal may reopen Strait of Hormuz

Pashinyan announces launch of Akhalkalaki–Kars railway

Russia hits Bila Tserkva with Oreshnik medium - Video

Gunman killed after shooting near White House - Video

US warns Japan of Tomahawk delivery delays over Iran war

One-page US-Iran agreement may be published on May 24

Trump says Iran agreement largely negotiated

Latest
Xocalı soyqırımı — 1992-ci il Bağla
Bize yazin Bağla
ArxivBağla