UP

The number of dead in Gaza has been announced

Home page World
12 Punto 14 Punto 16 Punto 18 Punto
The number of dead in Gaza has been announced

The total number of deaths in the Gaza Strip since October 7 of last year has increased to 33,729.

Axar.az reports that the Ministry of Health of the enclave said this.

The ministry said that 76,371 people were injured in the Gaza Strip as a result of military operations.

Date
2024.04.14 / 22:55
Author
Axar.az
See also

The US and Ukraine hold productive peace talks

Hakan Fidan meets the Iranian President

Maduro signals willingness to resign

US to decide key Ukraine peace plan points today

F-16 intercepts plane near Trump’s residence

Putin will meet the US special envoy

Kyrgyzstan holds snap parliamentary elections

Zelensky yet to choose replacement for Yermak

Pope Leo XIV ends visit to Turkiye

Zelensky imposes new sanctions on Rosneft and Lukoil

Latest
Xocalı soyqırımı — 1992-ci il Bağla
Bize yazin Bağla
ArxivBağla