UP

Let's not allow Minsk-3!

Home page World
12 Punto 14 Punto 16 Punto 18 Punto
Let's not allow Minsk-3!

Russia's war of aggression against Ukraine began with the illegal annexation of Crimea in 2014, and since then the Russian side has twice violated the Minsk agreements.

Axar.az reports that NATO Secretary General Jens Stoltenberg said this.

"Russian troops entered the east of Donbas after 2014, a ceasefire was signed in the form of the Minsk agreement, and then they broke it. Again, they moved the front line further to the west, an agreement was reached in the format of Minsk-2, they waited for 7 years and launched a large-scale attack," said the general secretary.

Stoltenberg urged the situation not to lead to the signing of the 3rd Minsk agreement.

Date
2024.07.06 / 10:10
Author
Axar.az
See also

Ibrahim Kalin holds talks with Ahmad al-Sharaa in Damascus

Syria reinforces ban on Israeli goods

Four injured in Iran after air defense test incident

Damascus car bomb kills soldier, injures 23

UAE intercepts six UAVs in 48 hours

Russia warns Baltic states over drone launches for Ukraine

Trump warns of possible new attack on Iran

Over 300 experts urge UN action over Iran executions

Russian troops covertly trained in China

Iran court to hear Jafar Panahi case on May 20

Latest
Xocalı soyqırımı — 1992-ci il Bağla
Bize yazin Bağla
ArxivBağla