|Home page Interview|
Axar.az presents interview with creator and member of famous Ukrainian-based synthpop dance boyband "Kazaky" Kyryll Fedorenko:
– Your dance on high heels, erotical videos were revolutionary in music world. Who is the author of this idea, creator of Kazaky?
– Artur and Oleg are the authors of this idea. As I know it was a home party when the guys tried to dance on the high heels just for the joke. Then this joke became a huge professional project. It was amazing.
– Did you get proposes from famous celebrities after your show with Madonna?
– Yes. We got a lot of proposes from the different singers and people from show-business.
But not all proposes were accepted because we had conception and that was very important for us.
Madonna was one of those celebrities who catched us in a right time. She is smart. ( laughes )
– You got great love with your style and identity. But what about problems? Have your different style caused a problem for you?
– No problems. Our style is unique. It means all our ideas made it not for a short time.
– Probably you are having dance lessons. Can we talk about your seminars? You have a lot of fans in Azerbaijan. Would you consider propose if you will get invited to our country?
– Yes, sure. Now I have a free time for my personal art so it will be a pleasure for me to come to Azerbaijan.As usually I'm making a hip-hop master classes but if you will have a lot of divas I can prepare a high heels exclusive workshop for you.
2017.01.16 / 14:12