|Home page Official News|
Restrictions on movement have been established in the country as part of a special quarantine regime to prevent the spread of coronavirus (COVID-19) infection.
Axar.az informs that, in order to ensure the protection of life and health of the population, the uninterrupted operation of government agencies and life support facilities, as well as the necessary activities of economic entities in the current situation, the Operational Headquarters under the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Azerbaijan.
From April 5,2020 00:00 to 00:00 on April 20, 2020 decides on the application in the following order:
1. The following persons are allowed to move on the basis of service cards or a certificate of employment:
• Staff of the Administration of the President and the Cabinet of Ministers,
• Deputies and staff of the parliament,
• Heads of central and local executive authorities and their deputies,
• Heads of state-owned legal entities, including public legal entities established on behalf of the state, and their deputies,
• Employees of the state importance, life support, uninterrupted operation objects, (Annex 1)
• Employees of health institutions and other public and private medical hospitals,
• Employees of law enforcement, judicial and military services, lawyers.
• Staff and LE staff of the diplomatic missions and the representations of the international organizations accredited in the Republic of Azerbaijan. (Based on the accreditation cards issued by the MFA)
2. The following persons’ movements will be allowed only after their information using an electronic signature is entered into the “icaze.e-gov.az” portal:
• Employees of central executive bodies, state-owned legal entities, as well as public legal entities established on behalf of the state,(Annex 2)
• Employees of a private legal entities who are allowed to continue their activities in the areas determined by Task Force under Cabinet of Ministers,
• Employees required to ensure the protection and technical safety of private legal entities that are not allowed to continue their activities.
3. The movements of “ASAN Volunteers” Public Union, “Regional Development” Public Union, “One” Student Volunteers and volunteers of the Ministry of Labor and Social Protection of Population is allowed after their information is entered into the “icaze.e-gov.az” portal.
4. Other persons will be allowed to leave their places of residence in the following cases:
• Due to urgent medical necessity,
• For purchasing food and other daily necessities, as well as medicines, using bank and postal services,
• To attend the funeral of a close relative.
2020.04.02 / 20:35