|Home page Official News|
The following servicemen of the Azerbaijani Army were martyred during combat operations on the state border as a result of Armenian provocations on November 16.
Axar.az reports citing MoD.
- Lieutenant Niftaliyev Umud Oruj oglu;
- Gizir Jabbarov Orkhan Hatam oglu;
- Sergeant Aliyev Natig Yusif oglu, military serviceman;
- soldier Agayev Elchin Marifat oglu;
- soldier Alizade Elmin Samir oglu;
- soldier Aliyev Elchin Ramil oglu;
- soldier Khalilov Murad Galib oglu.
The leadership of the Ministry of Defense extends its deepest condolences to the families of our martyred servicemen and wishes them patience.
Rest in peace!
10 servicemen were wounded in the fighting.
The situation on the Azerbaijani-Armenian border has stabilized since the evening of November 16.
The provocation and military provocation committed by Armenia on the state border has completely failed.
Operational conditions are under the control of our departments.
The Armed Forces of the Republic of Azerbaijan continue to serve in the sovereign territories of our country.
The military-political leadership of Armenia is fully responsible for the tension and confrontation caused by the Armenian occupation.
2021.11.17 / 11:22