|Home page Interview|
Axar.az presents exclusive interview with famous journalist, singer, composer and producer of Azerbaijan Murad Arif.
– You have tested yourself and achieved success in many areas. But isn't it hard to take a time and use your creativity to do so many things?
– The main factor is your love to your work. You can spend about 10 hours on a job you love, but you would have no idea how time flew. Spending 10 minutes on a job you do not like, seems like a squeezing a year.
– Which area do you feel closer to yourself, which gives you more pleasure?
– Of course music. It was my music love that brought me to the sector of Radio and TV. I became a Musical Producer, worked with singers to feel music better. And most importantly I am a songwriter, composer and singer. The only profession I have is music.
– Well, how many percents do you think chance and determination played role in the position you are right now?
– I think the word "chance" was thought by lazy ones. God gives kind of talent to everyone in different fields and majors. However, the chosen ones make great efforts to add something to their talents which bring them to the highest point in their careers. I always repeat to myself, if something goes wrong it means that I am not doing my best. Of course, we are not talking about fictional success. It is obvious there are people who became popular thanks to a simple scandal. That is not a success. SUCCESS is something you get DEMANDED in your field. It is possible only with DETERMINATION.
– What do you do to refresh and renew your soul and potential of your creativity on a daily basis?
– I am listening to new tracks, trying to discover different genres, tendencies and trends. I am taking vocal lessons regularly, read books and meditating. In one word, I`m trying to improve and discover myself.
– We are not insured from upswings and downswings in our lives and careers. During these downswings what strategy do you follow first?
– Actually, there was nothing like downswing in my life. There were short breaks, like 12 months in 2007, and in 9-10 months 2011, when I stayed away from television sector as a television host. I stressed about it somehow. But I was not planning to stop working. I realized that if I would not be a television host, I could be a musical producer and composer every time. Now I am a singer. Downswings mean to me to be jobless and nothing to do generally. Thanks God, I am not a person who is able to live without doing anything. My ideas and determination are always with me.
– What do you want to say to the people who have just taken a new step in life and music field?
– My advice is so simple. Only doing their best towards their ambitions and desires by not expecting anything from anyone. Learning and trying are the only indicators of success.
2017.03.10 / 12:36