UP

Trump: We'll bomb the s--- out of them tomorrow night

Home page World
12 Punto 14 Punto 16 Punto 18 Punto
Trump: We'll bomb the s--- out of them tomorrow night

US President Donald Trump on Wednesday revealed that top Iranian officials had called him directly to request a halt to U.S. bombing attacks.

Axar.az reports, citing Fox News, the exchange, which marks a rare and critical moment of direct engagement between Trump and Tehran leadership, came as the president said Washington had delivered “vicious” and “violent” strikes earlier in the day.

The president also told Fox News the U.S. operation involved the deployment of 49 Tomahawk missiles alongside fighter jets targeting radar and air defense systems. The strikes were reportedly hammered positions about 40 miles outside Tehran and along Iran’s southwestern coast on the Persian Gulf.

Trump warned that the United States is prepared to rapidly escalate military action if Tehran does not soon sign an agreement to end the ongoing crisis.

“We'll bomb the S— out of them tomorrow night,” Trump warned.

Date
2026.06.11 / 13:55
Author
Axar.az
See also

Pilot seriously injured in Essex airshow incident

Iran displays downed US drones and fighter jet - Photo

Pope Leo calls for end to violence against Palestinians

Egypt's El-Sisi meets Trump envoy Jared Kushner

India’s Defense Secretary arrives in Armenia

Iran parliament advances bill to curb foreign influence

Houthis launch missile attacks on al-Makha and Marib

IDF struck Islamic Jihad and Hamas members in Gaza

Turkiye identifies 43 suspects in forest fire cases

Zimbabwe boat accident death toll rises to 80

Latest
Xocalı soyqırımı — 1992-ci il Bağla
Bize yazin Bağla
ArxivBağla