UP

Sudan's military council stopped talks with the opposition

Home page World
12 Punto 14 Punto 16 Punto 18 Punto
Sudan's military council stopped talks with the opposition

Sudan’s opposition alliance on Thursday said the ruling military council’s suspension of talks with protesters for 72 hours was a “regrettable decision”.

Axar.az reports citing Al-Arabiya.

The opposition alliance, known as the Declaration of Freedom and Change Forces (DFCF), also vowed to continue sit-ins outside the defense ministry and across the country.

Earlier in the day, the Transitional Military Council(TMC) suspended the talks after protesters broke a deal on de-escalation, the council head said in a televised statement.

Date
2019.05.16 / 13:07
Author
Axar.az
See also

Two Navy jets collide during Idaho air show - Video

Ten killed in armed attack in Mexico's Puebla state

Pezeshkian holds meeting with Minister Mohsin Naqvi

Ukraine’s long-range strikes reach Moscow over 500 km

'Clock is ticking' until U.S. launches harder strikes

President Mirziyoyev arrives in Azerbaijan for WUF13

Serbian President praises Aliyev after meeting in Baku

U.S. eyes potential drone threat from Cuba

President of Kyrgyzstan Japarov arrives in Azerbaijan

Ukrainian army losses updated on 1,544th day of war

Latest
Xocalı soyqırımı — 1992-ci il Bağla
Bize yazin Bağla
ArxivBağla