Axar.az
UP
14 July 2020


Trump: US won't pay for security of Prince Harry, wife

Home page World
12 Punto 14 Punto 16 Punto 18 Punto

U.S. President Donald Trump Sunday said his country won't be paying for the security protection of Prince Harry and his wife Meghan while their stay in the U.S.

Axar.az reports citing foreign media.

The U.S. president's announcement came after reports of the couple's arrival in Los Angeles, California.

"I am a great friend and admirer of the Queen & the United Kingdom. It was reported that Harry and Meghan, who left the Kingdom, would reside permanently in Canada. Now they have left Canada for the U.S. However, the U.S. will not pay for their security protection. They must pay!," Trump said on Twitter.

According to U.S. entertainment magazine People, Meghan Markle landed a new job with Disney, and may also have moved back to Los Angeles with Harry and their son, Archie.

The outlet didn’t report exactly when Harry and Meghan left Canada, as the country closed its U.S. border on March 20.

The couple opened a new uncharted chapter for royalty after announcing earlier in January they would be stepping away from royal duties.

The announcement came as a surprise to the House of Windsor and to Harry’s grandmother, Queen Elizabeth.

Date
2020.03.30 / 09:00
Author
Axar.az
Comments
See also

Kazakhstan extends coronavirus lockdown until August 2

Belarus urges Armenia, Azerbaijan to adhere to ceasefire regime

Restrictions in Georgia have been extended until 2021

ICRC: We are concerned about the safety of civilians

Chavusoglu`s call: We are ready for dialogue

Rouhani`s message: This is a great victory

The Turkish army has launched a new operation

Our ambassador is summoned every time because of Saakashvili

CIA spy executed in Iran

Yerevan confesses: Armenian officers were killed

Latest
 
Xocalı soyqırımı — 1992-ci il Bağla
Bize yazin Bağla
ArxivBağla