Axar.az
UP

67 female students were poisoned in Hamedan

Home page World
12 Punto 14 Punto 16 Punto 18 Punto

On the night of January 23-24, 67 students were poisoned by carbon monoxide in the girls' dormitory of Seyid Jamaleddin Asadabadi University of Hamedan.

Axar.az reports that the students said that the poisoning occurred due to a malfunction in the non-standard heating stoves that were installed later in the dormitory.

It was mentioned in the information that most of the students were discharged from the hospital after outpatient treatment.

Date
2023.01.24 / 17:24
Author
Zuleykha Aghasieva
Comments
See also

Blinken appointed new Senior Adviser for Caucasus

UN Security Council is meeting for Ukraine on this date

The US expanded sanctions against Russia

We are against the entry of military ships into the Black Sea

Biden's home is being searched

Objection to Musk from Kyiv: Everything is obvious

Shortly before the start of the summit, the residence was hit

French forces seize Iranian weapons sent to Houthis

Tate: Influencer appears in court to appeal the detention

Truss's decision to arm Saudi Arabia 'absurd' - UK

Latest
Xocalı soyqırımı — 1992-ci il Bağla
Bize yazin Bağla
ArxivBağla