Axar.az
UP

Armenian occupation regime representatives' statements

Home page Official News
12 Punto 14 Punto 16 Punto 18 Punto

Statements of the representatives of the illegal regime established in the occupied territories of Azerbaijan meaningless and baseless, Azerbaijan's Defense Ministry told local media on May 8.

"The representatives of the occupation regime, uninformed of the current situation, do not know what to say", - said Defense Ministry.

Previously, the representatives of the occupation regime said "if necessary, the strategic and military installations and airfields on the territory of Azerbaijan will be struck".

The conflict between the two South Caucasus countries began in 1988 when Armenia made territorial claims against Azerbaijan. As a result of the ensuing war, in 1992 Armenian armed forces occupied 20 percent of Azerbaijan, including the Nagorno-Karabakh region and seven surrounding districts.

The 1994 ceasefire agreement was followed by peace negotiations. Armenia has not yet implemented four UN Security Council resolutions on withdrawal of its armed forces from the Nagorno-Karabakh and the surrounding districts.

Date
2016.05.08 / 22:33
Author
Axar.az
Comments
See also

Conferring higher military ranks to servicemen - List

The president fired the deputy minister

Tactical training is being held in the Navy

Armenians shelled Lachin and Kalbajar

Hasanov at military facilities in Lachin and Kalbajar

Armenians fired on our positions in Kalbajar

Order: 1 million allocated to the Mini-Football Federation

Azerbaijani soldier died tragically in Kalbajar

President signed a decree

Zakir Hasanov left for Turkey

Latest
Xocalı soyqırımı — 1992-ci il Bağla
Bize yazin Bağla
ArxivBağla