UP

Pence: Trump will take aggressive action to cyberwar

Home page Politics
12 Punto 14 Punto 16 Punto 18 Punto
Pence: Trump will take aggressive action to cyberwar

U.S. President-elect Donald Trump will take aggressive action against cyber hacking in the early days of his government, Vice President-elect Mike Pence told reporters in New York.

In a brief statement he delivered outside Trump Tower, Pence commented on a report by U.S. intelligence agencies that concluded Russian President Vladimir Putin ordered the Russian government to use hacking to try to help Trump win the Nov. 8 election.

Trump was briefed on the contents of the report earlier on Friday in what Pence called "a constructive and respectful dialogue."

"The president-elect has made it very clear that we are going to take aggressive action in the early days of our administration to combat cyber attacks and protect the American people from this type of intrusion in the future," Pence said.

Date
2017.01.07 / 09:00
Author
Axar.az
See also

Gafarova departs for Russia to attend CIS IPA meetings

Azerbaijan, UN-Habitat launch Baku Urban Award

Bayramov meets EU official Olaf Skoog in Baku

Leadership of Ministry of Defense visits Turkiye

Azerbaijan, Pakistan discuss economic cooperation

Putin arrives in China for official visit

Bayramov holds talks with Sudanese Foreign Minister

NGO Forum held at Azerbaijan's initiative for first time

Aliyev awarded honorary doctorate by Kyiv University

Ilham Aliyev receives Slovak Deputy Prime Minister

Latest
Xocalı soyqırımı — 1992-ci il Bağla
Bize yazin Bağla
ArxivBağla