UP

Hunt for mysterious drone pilots intensifies as hundreds of flights

Home page Society
12 Punto 14 Punto 16 Punto 18 Punto
Hunt for mysterious drone pilots intensifies as hundreds of flights

Gatwick airport has re-opened for a "limited" number of flights following a full day of cancellations due to drone flights over the runway.

Axar.az reports citing Reuters.

Bosses have warned that passengers should still check with their airlines as to the status of their flight, amid reports some people are being moved to other airports because of the disruption.

Police hunting the drone operators said there had been more than 50 sightings of the craft in the 24 hours from 9 pm on Wednesday when Gatwick was first forced to close. But the culprit has yet to be found and senior officers said shooting down the drones was being considered.

Date
2018.12.21 / 14:16
Author
Axar.az
See also

Baku–Tbilisi passenger train timetable announced

ADY holds first info session at WUF13

Heydarov meets Belarusian Construction Minister in Baku

Wang: Only with secure housing people can live happily

Hajiyev: Work continues on Baku–Tbilisi rail restoration

Rossbach: The world today is facing a housing crisis

Shusha and Trabzon become sister cities

Hikmet Hajiyev: Grant support for anti-Azerbaijan actors declines

Baku features Leaders’ Statements at WUF13 - Photo

UN official praises Karabakh reconstruction

Latest
Xocalı soyqırımı — 1992-ci il Bağla
Bize yazin Bağla
ArxivBağla