|Home page Society|
Areas of work and services that are not allowed to operate in the cities and regions of Azerbaijan where the special quarantine regime has been tightened have been identified.
Axar.az informs that, the decision was made by the Operational Headquarters under the Cabinet of Ministers on July 2.
Until July 20, 2020 at 06:00 in Baku, Jalilabad, Ganja, Goranboy, Goygol, Lankaran, Masalli, Mingachevir, Sumgayit, Yevlakh cities and Absheron, Barda, Khachmaz, Samukh, Siyazan and Sheki regions where the special quarantine regime has been tightened as well as activities in the following areas of work and services are not allowed:
● operation of large shopping centers, except for grocery stores and pharmacies;
● on-site services to customers in public catering facilities;
● activity of museums and exhibition halls;
● Activities of hairdressers, beauty salons and cosmetic services (including service in these areas at the client's home or elsewhere);
● activities of educational institutions (excluding online exams, competitions and interviews);
● Holding outdoor sports competitions and games.
It should be noted that in order to reduce the rate of spread of the COVID-19 virus, as well as to minimize its complications, Baku, Jalilabad, Ganja, Lankaran, Masalli, including Goranboy, Goygol and Mingachevir, Barda, Khachmaz, Samukh, Siyazan and Sheki regions , Special quarantine regime in Sumgayit, Yevlakh and Absheron region will be extended from 06:00 on July 5, 2020 to 06:00 on July 20, 2020.
2020.07.02 / 21:34