UP

Houthis claim attack on two Saudi oil tankers - Video

Home page World
12 Punto 14 Punto 16 Punto 18 Punto
Houthis claim attack on two Saudi oil tankers - Video

Yemen’s Iran-aligned Houthis have claimed an attack on two Saudi oil tankers transiting through the Red Sea.

Axar.az reports, citing Al Jazeera, that Houthi military spokesperson Yahya Saree said on Wednesday the group had targeted two Saudi oil tankers, Encelia and Layla, for violating the blockade decision issued by the armed forces.

The Saudi Press Agency reported that the Encelia had been hit, citing an official source at Saudi Arabia’s Transport General Authority. The source said that all crew members were safe.

“These attacks constitute a violation of international laws and conventions that guarantee the safety of commercial vessels and their crews,” the SPA, which did not provide details on the claimed Layla attack, said.

Saree said that the attacks were carried out, “using a number of ballistic and cruise missiles, as well as drones”, and led to fires on the ships.

Date
2026.07.23 / 10:30
Author
Axar.az
See also

Ukrainian attacks cause damage but no critical harm

23 killed in bus-truck collision in Brazil’s Parana

NATO ready to address any threat amid Iran tensions

Azerbaijani ambassador presents his credentials to Tokayev

Russia captured Vodyanske in Donetsk region

Milad Balsini arrested after summons in Tabriz

Zelensky dismisses deputy head of his office Iryna Mudra

Russia, Ukraine exchange 103 prisoners each

Trump pressures South Korea to support US in Iran war

Iran weighs strikes on US military targets in Europe

Latest
Xocalı soyqırımı — 1992-ci il Bağla
Bize yazin Bağla
ArxivBağla