UP

Air strikes on ex-Nusra building kill at least 25

Home page World
12 Punto 14 Punto 16 Punto 18 Punto
Air strikes on ex-Nusra building kill at least 25

The Syrian Observatory for Human Rights said on Tuesday air strikes on a building used by an insurgent group formerly known as the Nusra Front had killed at least 25 people and wounded dozens more.

Axar.az reports, the Britain-based Observatory said it was unclear whether the strikes had been carried out by aircraft belonging to Russia or to the U.S.-led coalition.

Tuesday is the fifth day of a ceasefire in Syria but its sponsors, Russia and Turkey, say this excludes Islamic State and the Syrian Islamist militia Jabhat Fateh al-Sham, formerly called the Nusra Front.

Date
2017.01.03 / 21:58
Author
Axar.az
See also

Barzani condemns Iranian drone attacks on his office

Russia builds at least 10 bases for new drone attacks

Fake Khamenei-Pezeshkian meeting footage circulates online - Video

EU to significantly expand sanctions on Russia

Iran sees us-israel ceasefire as preparation for new war

Tabriz-Yerevan flights to resume after two years

Iran slams Canada over support for US war

OTS chief attends great Hun -Turkic Kurultaj in Hungary

US admiral acknowledges fatigue among USS Lincoln crew

Hamas urges mediators to pressure Israel on Gaza ceasefire

Latest
Xocalı soyqırımı — 1992-ci il Bağla
Bize yazin Bağla
ArxivBağla