UP

Explosion in coal mine - 8 dead

Home page World
12 Punto 14 Punto 16 Punto 18 Punto
Explosion in coal mine -

At least eight people were killed Tuesday, while three more people are still missing after an explosion at a coal mine in southeastern China, a watchdog responsible for workers' safety said.

Earlier in the day, Chinese media reported that after the blast in the Hunan province a total of 29 people had been trapped in the mine, but 18 succeeded to find way out to the surface.
According to the watchdog, the rescue operation is still ongoing, however three miners have not been found yet.

China is the largest coal producer in the world, however its coal industry is rather dangerous as the explosions and collapses in the country's mines claim thousands of lives every year.

Date
2017.02.14 / 09:48
Author
Axar.az
See also

Carney constructs a mega anti-Trump trade alliance

The 1,000 tonnes of uranium in the crosshairs of Isis

Rubio calls report on Navalny poisoning ‘troubling’

Trump told Netanyahu he would support Israeli strikes on Iran

Netanyahu: Israel ranks second among global cyber powers

Indonesia readies 1,000 troops for peacekeeping force in Gaza

Abbas Araghchi to attend talks with US in Geneva

AG Pam Bondi announces 'all' Epstein files

Erdogan’s UAE visit postponed

US seizes tanker “Veronica III” in the Indian Ocean

Latest
Xocalı soyqırımı — 1992-ci il Bağla
Bize yazin Bağla
ArxivBağla