UP

26 dead, 35 injured after explosions

Home page World
12 Punto 14 Punto 16 Punto 18 Punto
26 dead, 35 injured after explosions

Belgian authorities have issued an official statement regarding the explosions in Brussels.

A suicide bomber blew himself up at Brussels airport on Tuesday killing at least 11 people and a further blast tore through a rush-hour metro train in the capital shortly afterwards, claiming 15 lives, according to public broadcaster VRT.


More than 35 people are reported to have been injured.


Condemning the suicide attacks in Brussels, Charles Michel, the Prime Minister of Belgium, said "today was a black day" for the country.


The ISIS member, Abdeslam, who had been on the run since the November 13 Paris attacks that killed 130 people, was captured in Belgium on March 18 this year. There were suspicions that ISIS was going to carry out a series of terrorist acts in Belgium.

Date
2016.03.22 / 16:45
Author
Axar.az
See also

Police search royal mansion in King’s brother probe

Putin appoints Vershinin as ambassador to Turkiye

Epstein estate agrees to pay victims up to $35 million

Florida airport to be renamed after US President Donald Trump

Turkiye closely monitoring US-Iran negotiations

US Boeing 787 enters Russian airspace over Murmansk

Ukraine updates Russian losses on 1458th day of war

Trump says he is ordering release of data on UFOs, aliens

Asos co-founder dies under suspicious circumstances

4.2 magnitude earthquake hits Turkiye

Latest
Xocalı soyqırımı — 1992-ci il Bağla
Bize yazin Bağla
ArxivBağla