UP

Conte: Italy extends quarantine until April 13

Home page World
12 Punto 14 Punto 16 Punto 18 Punto
Conte: Italy extends quarantine until April 13

Italian Prime Minister Giuseppe Conte has signed a decree to extend the quarantine in the country amid the coronavirus outbreak until April 13.

Axar.az reports citing Russian media.

"The corresponding order on extending the quarantine until April 13 has been signed, and we cannot ease restrictive measures and we cannot promise that they will be eased from April 14," Conte told a press conference on Wednesday.

"When experts approve, we will move to phase 2 and gradually lift the quarantine. Then phase 3 will follow, and we will lift the state of emergency," he added. "If we start easing measures now, then all the efforts made so far will be in vain," he noted.

Italian Health Minister Roberto Speranza earlier announced that the quarantine measures will be extended, and schools will remain closed.

Date
2020.04.02 / 10:41
Author
Axar.az
See also

Helicopter crash on Greek island of Sifnos kills three

Israel, Board of Peace to establish two Gaza working groups

Russia struck two cargo vessels in Ukrainian ports

IRGC denies talks with US, calls Trump's claim lie

5.4-magnitude earthquake strikes off Kamchatka coast

Armed men seize vessel off the coast of Somalia

Ukrainian military losses updated on 1,636th day of war

Ukraine procurs equalizer guided aerial bomb - Video

Trump says he may endorse candidate in Israeli election

Netanyahu uses Erdogan footage in election campaign - Video

Latest
Xocalı soyqırımı — 1992-ci il Bağla
Bize yazin Bağla
ArxivBağla